Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday

guess where i was hiding?
i was accidentally locked inside one of the kitchen cupboards, but i just slept. when i woke up, i was ravenously hungry and meowed loudly for attention. they let me out and of course instead of tumbling out, i was VERY dignified.
anyway, i couldn't post because i was outside and in the garage for FOUR days! my owners moved my stuff to the garage so i could have fun and won't have to go inside to eat (and get baths!).
kura emailed me and told me that my owner met her at the library! when my owner came home she smelled of kura, and i purred at her clothes. i even found a paw print on her clothes (hmmm.... kura, try being a little bit neater-lick your paws! but since you've been trotting through dirt, and haven't the time to lick it off, i suppose it could be pardoned. did i mention that i was a clean freak?)!

-Raven the Cat

3 comments:

Kura the Shiba Inu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kura the Shiba Inu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kura the Shiba Inu said...

all cats are so clean but dogs get dusty and muddy sometimes, me included :D

Search This Blog