Sunday, April 4, 2010

Oh Me Oh My!

I haven't posted in positive AGES!!!!
sorry for abandoning you all. :(
Happy birthday Kura, (mine's just a month away! May 1st!) and I hope you like your toefood. Personally, I prefer tailfood. It goes down much easier. Toefood is to crujiente (Spanish for crunchy. random tidbits of my genius mind).
It's still raining... no it hasn't been raining for 3 months straight. but it's storming, raining, wind... brrrrrrrrr....
Yuck yuck yuck water water water AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE A DROP!!!
Lick lick lick get it off my beautiful fur lick lick lick... mmmmmm... I'm thirsty.
Keep in mind: The only good water is the one in your water bowl!
I hate the rain. I'm going to curl up and take a nap.. I even hate the sound of water hammering away at the poor roof! Yes, I'll sleep. Tell me when the ceiling caves in. Don't even bother to wake me as long as I won't get wet.
Mrooooooooooooooooooooow *cavernous yawn*
mmm....

-Raven the Caaaah *yawn * t
zzzzzzz............

No comments:

Search This Blog